Monday, October 22, 2007

hajimete (for the first time) …

Last week, I went to Larry’s house for barbecue. The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful. Cool breeze surrounds the gathering; it reminds me of Genting. The only turn off is the “playing fire” session. It took us 90 minutes to light-up the charcoal. What surprises me is Larry’s girlfriend who has toned down so much. She told me she went for a diet program.

Oh yes! The brand is Herbalife! Sounds natural and full of promises. Since I have decided earlier to wage one last war, I have chosen Herbalife as my front-forward cavalries and mild-exercise as my backup infantry. Yesterday is my first and for the first time, I noticed it is a pain in the ass to drink 5 liters of waters in a day!

My brother tempted me with a plate of nicely done chicken yesterday, I nearly fall for it! Luckily my PS2 saves me; I spend all my night time yesterday playing with Magna Carta, a wonderful game with nice plot and graphics.

That concludes my first time with Herbalife! A painful yet promising experience. I manage to survive a day without meat! Yes! That’s a miracle by itself and it is true.

1 comment:

aileng miao said...

cannot even take meat orh...? i reali cant imagine how to survive witout satisfying food. its not de physical needs of hunger but its de mental unsatisfactions which u walked so many miles faught for life evryday but cant even hv a filling meal!!!
alex sama~ gambadeh... im looking forward the day when u'v toned down n start attracting bees... ::hehe::