Thursday, October 25, 2007

watashiwa subarashii ani - civic 1.8s (my wonderful brother - civic 1.8s) ...

After a nice job done, I left the office at 3.00pm and proceed to Public Bank to renew my road tax. To my surprise, that god damn car insurer makes a mistake! Instead of giving me 12-months duration, he gave me 11-months. I end up unable to renew my road tax after wasting my precious 45 minutes.

Out of options, I was advised by the officer to extend my car insurance immediately and to return by tomorrow afternoon to collect my road tax. Feeling pissed, I left the bank and directed that stupid insurer to extend the duration accordingly.

It was 4.00pm that time, going back to office is not an option. I decided to head back to my home. I use the Seremban highway and en route to Besraya highway. I saw almost everyone walking out from their car and stand beside the big wide waterway. Out of curiosity, I wind down my window and look to the same direction. I saw some Bomba officers trying to take someone out of the drain. Oops, is he/she dead or trying to be a swimmer?

Feeling a bit silly, I decided to move on ahead. I noticed a civic 2.0s tailing me from behind. He is getting closer and closer to my civic 1.8s. Feeling a bit pissed, I stepped on the pedal and race with him. Hehehe … I guess every boys will do the same.

In front of me is a straight stretch, I stepped the pedal even more but I am losing the pace. The civic 2.0s went pass me like a speed demon; it makes me feel like my 1.8s were standing still.

In front of me is the super-sharp left hand turn follow by an immediate right-hand turn. I took the far right hand lane while the civic 2.0s took the middle lane. I know that is my only chance I have to win back the lost distance, I accelerate till 102kmh and release the gas pedal without hitting on the brakes and make an immediate left-hand turn. I can hear the squeaking sound of my tire and began to make another immediate right-hand turn with some breaking. I finally passed that demon 2.0s.

Feel with joy, I slow down my car waiting for the 2.0s to go pass me. I smile at him with a V shape on my finger! Hohoho … my ani lives up to its name, the Car of The Year for 2006/2007 with 5 stars in JNCAP.

1 comment:

aileng miao said...

u reali shown him the V sign...? it was so dangerous tat might make him ==||| a second den ter-crash his car de neh...