Tuesday, October 23, 2007

mikka (third day of the month) ...

The first 2 days have been a successful chapter. It surprises me that I can walk that extra mile to keep moving on. Like my wonderful imoto and buta chan said, what is life without good food? Although it pains me much for skipping my mom’s daily wonderful cooking, I am content. I am looking forward for a healthier and more standardized kamisama in front of the mirror. I wonder how much more I have to wait. A couple of month’s maybe? I wonder.

Some people said The Chinese is the best race ever created by the Gods because they can adapt to different culture and diverse situation at any given time. Look at those Hongkies, they survive the economic turmoil and become stronger by days. Like them, I managed to get used to the 5 liters water requirements everyday. Although you won’t call that as an achievement, I am happy I can finally do that. Even my admin executive asks me “Alex, don’t you feel tired walking in and out of the toilet?” I smiled and say “hmm, not really”.

Much have changed since I went for the diet program, I felt I am more attached to the water like the fish needed water to survive. That’s for now, wish me luck!

No comments: