Thursday, October 25, 2007

kyuujin (job offer) ...

Yesterday was a bad start. I am sick, my body is aching and I sort of sprain my neck. I don’t feel like going to work but the amount of outstanding jobs are piling up and it need to be done by this week. My clients are waiting for me to send them quality candidates. With the remaining sense of responsibility in me, I decided to wake up and start working.

In office, I hardly move, it’s like I am out of battery. I need a recharge ASAP. So I have decided to invest all my time just to call all the shortlisted candidates for a phone interview. To my surprise, I managed to shortlist 20 less fortunate candidates (they are so pitiful, earning less than a thousand every month, some even earn $600 a month). I realized how fortunate I am, to be able to live a good life.

And so, I have decided to give them a chance to work for my client, a mega-size corporation as a Data Entry Clerk. Although it is not a good position to begin with, at least it offers better remuneration package. Guess this is how I contribute back to the society by helping the poor and needy!

Those who’re seeing this, please pray for them. May the god bless them with happiness.

No comments: