Sunday, October 21, 2007

haruka mukashi (long time ago) ...

Ever since when I was in secondary school, I wanted to be famous among schoolmates. It is so great to be in the center of attention. People know me for my outgoing and humorous personality. I have lots of friends and some secret admirers too! Without noticing, time passes by so fast. I have started to miss the olden days. I regretted not having enough spice in my life when I was still eligible to fool around.

It has been 10 years since my secondary school graduation; the golden age of mine has just been registered as history. Case closed and that’s it! Much have change for the betterment of my life except my physical appearance. I have grown out of shape and register a double digit growth in weight. I seriously need a change in the way I eat and workout everyday.

No comments: